- Extraordinary fossil find sheds light on duck-billed dinosaurs
- They lived during the late Cretaceous Period, 85 to 66 million years ago and were widely distributed across the globe, with fossils found in present-day North America, China, and Europe.
- A new time tree reveals Earth history's imprint on the evolution of modern birds
- We found that the most recent common ancestor of modern birds inhabited South America around 95 million years ago, but it was not until the Cretaceous-Paleogene transition (66 million years ago) that Neornithes began to diversify rapidly around the world.
- Climate Change And Plate Tectonics Influenced The Evolution Of Modern Birds
- It is generally agreed upon that modern birds originated during the Cretaceous.
- Fossils Show How Ancient Seafloor Gave Rise to Life
- Signs of 125-million-year-old life lurk in rocks drilled from deep under the seafloor near Spain and Portugal, new research finds.
- New Geosphere themed issue: The anatomy of rifting Geological Society of America
- Jeffrey Amato and colleagues conducted a study of a Mesozoic suture zone in Northeastern Russia where two continental blocks collided sometime in the Cretaceous period. The South Anyui suture zone is a critical component of the tectonic history of the ...
Cretaceous Paleogeography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cretaceous Paleogeography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cretaceous Paleogeography Topics
lalu prasad yadav caste politics
hadith hadith accepted by ibadi islam