A selection of articles related to cretaceous period.
Original articles from our library related to the Cretaceous Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cretaceous Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astrological Emphasis: Taurus, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Taurus: April, 21st- May, 20th. This article applies to Taurans during 2001. General Taurus is the first Earth sign; it is characterised by the fact that people born under this sign love having solidity they can count on -such...
Astrology >> Taurus
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Cretaceous Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cretaceous Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- cretaceous bk final
- The Cretaceous. Period. By.
- Evolution and Diet The Evolution of Nutrition Cretaceous Period 2
- Cretaceous Period 2. • Floral Shift from gymnosperms to angiosperms as dominant land plants.
- DNA Sequence from Cretaceous Period Bone Fragments
- DNA Sequence from Cretaceous Period Bone Fragments. Scott R. Woodward; Nathan J.
- DNA Sequence from Cretaceous Period Bone Fragments
- DNA Sequence from Cretaceous Period. Bone Fragments. Scott R.
- Mesozoic - Pangaea forms and breaks up
- Jurassic Period (208 - 146 mya). Jurassic. Cretaceous.
Suggested News Resources
- The mighty ant
- Ants evolved from wasp-like ancestors in the mid-Cretaceous period between 110 and 130 million years ago and quickly diversified with the rise of flowering plants. Edward O. Wilson, 82 , is a world-renowned Harvard entomologist.
- Ancestors of Humans and Kangaroos Split Even Earlier, Fossil Indicates
- Until now, the oldest known ancestor to placentals was a small mammal that dates back about 125 million years, to the Cretaceous period. The new fossil has a well-preserved skull with all its the teeth intact.
- WORLD FROM SPACE Franz Josef Land, Russia
- During the Cretaceous Period about 144 to 65 million years ago, large-scale seismic activity coated parts of Franz Josef Land with volcanic rock. In more recent times, ice has shaped the archipelago. Beginning about 1.
- Portuguese palaeontologist discovers first dinosaur footprints in Angola
- The palaeontologist told Lusa News Agency: “these are the first footprints ever found in Angola,” which are believed to have belonged to a sauropod that lived during the lower Cretaceous period, around 128 million years ago.
- Pay dirt for paleontologists in Alberta's oilfields
- It was of the most complete plesiosaur finds recovered in North America, and one of the oldest yet found from the Cretaceous Period about 65 to 142 million years ago.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cretaceous - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In many languages this period is known as "chalk period". The Cretaceous was a period with a relatively warm climate and high eustatic sea level.
- The Cretaceous Period
- An overview of the period from the UC Berkeley Museum of Paleontology.
- Cretaceous Period - ZoomDinosaurs.com
- The Cretaceous period was the heyday of the dinosaurs and ended with a bang!. Huge carnivores like Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus appeared.
- Cretaceous Period Article, Dinosaurs Information, Prehistoric Facts
- Learn about Earth's Cretaceous period and get information, facts, and more about prehistoric life, dinosaurs, and the Mesozoic era from National Geographic.
- The Cretaceous Period - Dinosaur Life During the Cretaceous Period
- A quick guide to the animals, plants, climate and geology of the Cretaceous period (144-65 million years ago).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cretaceous Period Topics
Related searchesdream analysis superhuman beings
q letter q
heinrich himmler early life
8 x 57 mm
dream dictionary adder