- Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Position Raised by Retirement Systems of Alabama
- Carter's logo Retirement Systems of Alabama boosted its stake in Carter's, Inc. (NYSE:CRI) by 0.8% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC.
- Mingxue introduces LED tape lights with 95+ CRI, 100+ lm/W, less than 3 SDCM
- The newly announced VIVID BRIGHT range is an architectural-grade LED tape light that offers premium light output with superior color rendering of 95+ CRI. Various color temperature available now, including 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5500K, 6500K.
- Carter's (CRI) Strong On High Relative Volume Today
- CRI's revenue growth trails the industry average of 17.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.
- Chartwell Investment Partners LLC Reduces Position in Carter's, Inc. (CRI)
- Carter's logo Chartwell Investment Partners LLC lowered its position in shares of Carter's, Inc. (NYSE:CRI) by 67.3% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Carter's (CRI) Looks Good: Stock Adds 12.8% in Session
- Carter's, Inc. (CRI - Snapshot Report) was a big mover last session, as the company saw its shares rise almost 13% on the day. The upside came on the back of solid fourth-quarter results which led to more shares changing hands than in a normal session.
Cri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cri books and related discussion.