- Carter's, Inc. (CRI) Position Raised by Retirement Systems of Alabama
- Carter's logo Retirement Systems of Alabama boosted its stake in Carter's, Inc. (NYSE:CRI) by 0.8% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC.
- Mingxue introduces LED tape lights with 95+ CRI, 100+ lm/W, less than 3 SDCM
- The newly announced VIVID BRIGHT range is an architectural-grade LED tape light that offers premium light output with superior color rendering of 95+ CRI. Various color temperature available now, including 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5500K, 6500K.
- Carter's (CRI) Strong On High Relative Volume Today
- CRI's revenue growth trails the industry average of 17.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.
- Chartwell Investment Partners LLC Reduces Position in Carter's, Inc. (CRI)
- Carter's logo Chartwell Investment Partners LLC lowered its position in shares of Carter's, Inc. (NYSE:CRI) by 67.3% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Carter's (CRI) Looks Good: Stock Adds 12.8% in Session
- Carter's, Inc. (CRI - Snapshot Report) was a big mover last session, as the company saw its shares rise almost 13% on the day. The upside came on the back of solid fourth-quarter results which led to more shares changing hands than in a normal session.
Cri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessaola diet
standing head to knee
wes montgomery technique and gear
kamehameha schools early history
rowan mythology amp folklore