A selection of articles related to crime mapping.
Original articles from our library related to the Crime Mapping. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crime Mapping.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Crime Mapping is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crime Mapping books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mapping Crime: Understanding Hot Spots
- Aug 3, 2005 Special. Mapping Crime: Understanding Hot Spots. 05.
- NIJ's MAPS: What is Crime Mapping?
- Jul 1, 2005 Maps offer crime analysts graphic representations of such crime-related issues.
- The Use of Computerized Crime Mapping by Law Enforcement
- Computerized crime mapping technology enables law enforcement agencies to cies' knowledge of crime mapping, the Crime Mapping.
Suggested News Resources
- App provides local crime mapping
- The free crimemapping.com app is available for users of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Developed for police agencies by the Omega Group of San Diego, Crime Mapping lets users map out recent crimes near their homes or businesses.
- PITTSFIELD TOWNSHIP: Crime mapping portal added to township's website
- The crime-mapping initiative is one of many geared toward leveraging the Pittsfield Township website as a dynamic source of engagement with our residents,” Supervisor Mandy Grewal stated in the press release.
- Brookhaven Daily Police Blotter - August 24-26
- These items were taken from CrimeMapping.com - an electronic database updated daily by the DeKalb County Police Department. The incidents were reported in the 30319 zip code.
- The Peachtree Corners-Berkeley Lake Crime Report
- By Ken Gustafson The information in this report was obtained from crimemapping.com for the Gwinnett County Police Department and does not indicate a conviction. August 17: Fraud was reported in the 3400 block of Avocet Ct.
- CRIME: Ann Arbor Police Department signs on to crime-mapping system; residents
- This week the department announced it has signed on to share its crime reports with CrimeMapping.com, a service that offers up-to-the-day crime data to concerned citizens. Ann Arborites can also receive email alerts from the website.
Suggested Web Resources
- Crime Mapping - Building Safer Communities!
- crime mapping is dedicated to helping law enforcement agencies provide the public with valuable information about recent crime activity by neighborhood.
- Community Policing & Neighborhood Crime Statistics
- Crime Reports keeps you informed about crime in your neighborhood.
- Crime mapping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Crime mapping is used by analysts in law enforcement agencies to map, visualize, and analyze crime incident patterns.
- City and county crime maps showing crime incident data down to neighborhood crime activity - crime alerts and reports.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.