- crin·o·line (kr n -l n). n. 1.
- include gems like ; Australia Two, Buttermilk, Crinolette, Esprit—de—. J oie, Our Marcia and Wattlebird.
- Meeting 23-Chester Races (Uk) at Chester (Friday 9 Sep)
- 1 day ago C(0) Dst(0) 2c b Dubai Destination-Crinolette (by Sadler's Wells). 4. 2241 Kimbali (6) Richard Fahey.
- The shape was achieved by wearing a heavily boned corset and an underskirt called a crinolette, constructed of rows of steel hoops.
- DESERT STYLE
- Crinolette (Sadler's Wells) : non placée. Mère de 2 vainqueurs dont : Cedarberg : 1 v. (2è Woodcote St.
- Today on Sky Sports.com
- Silk Route Dubai Destination filly out of Crinolette.
- Crinoline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Two English crinolettes, 1872–75, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, M. 2007.211.
- Crinolines, crinolettes, bustles and corsets from 1860-80 - Victoria
- From 1860-80 the size of crinolines started to dimish and first crinolettes, then bustles, became popular.
- Crinolette - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Crinolette
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Crinolette. Crinolette. Information about Crinolette in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
- Crinolette - The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Special Exhibitions
- Crinolette, ca. 1871. English Ivory cotton and metal.
Crinolette is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crinolette books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmick jagger children and marriage
brothers of light
acolyte anglican tradition