A selection of articles related to crisis theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Crisis Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crisis Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Crisis Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crisis Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Physicist David Snoke on Denton's Evolution: Still a Theory in Crisis
- I highly recommend reading a review, by University of Pittsburgh physicist David Snoke, of Michael Denton's Evolution: Still a Theory in Crisis. It's fascinating and wonderfully lucid.
- Premature autism deaths are 'hidden crisis' says charity
- “This new research confirms the true scale of the hidden mortality crisis in autism,” said Jon Spiers, Autistica's chief executive. “The inequality in outcomes for autistic people shown in this data is shameful.
- What psychology's crisis means for the future of science
- Over the years, the theory has been tested in hundreds of peer-reviewed studies, with countless stand-ins for the chocolate, radishes, and the quiz. Scientists have shown how diminished willpower can affect our ability to hold on to a handgrip, sap our ...
- Senate Democrats slam Republican blockade as Garland visits Capitol Hill
- Democrats are embracing a slippery-slope theory that begins with courtesy meetings and ends in hearings and an eventual up-or-down vote on the nomination. "It's a step at a time," said Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.
- Republicans and Democrats spread the blame around at Flint water crisis hearing
- Finger-pointing was the name of the game during a congressional oversight committee hearing on Thursday that, in theory, was meant to hone in on which level of government was at fault in Flint, Michigan's public health emergency.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Crisis Theory Topics
Related searchesmountain ranges of north carolina
american pie song covers and parodies
escapology techniques of escapology