Criticism Of Islam
A selection of articles related to criticism of islam.
Original articles from our library related to the Criticism Of Islam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Criticism Of Islam.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Criticism Of Islam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Criticism Of Islam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Criticism of Religion _3_1Clarke
- criticism of government is labeled as criticism of Islam: See '“Political Shari'a”? Human Rights and. Islamic Law in Northern Nigeria' Human Rights Watch, Vol.
- hegemonic encounters: criticism of saints-day festivals 319
- In late 19th century, Islamic saints-day festivals (mawlids) became the subject of strong criticism.
- A Late Nineteenth Century Muslim Response to the Western
- Response to the Western Criticism of Islam—An Analysis of Amir °Ali's. Life and Works. Abdullah Ahsan*.
- Anti-Islamic Discourses in Europe: Agents and Contents
- not how Islam and Muslims are criticized but to the extent this critique is used as a means to serve the interests of power relations.
- Mr. Mario Silva, MP Chair, Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to
- „Combating Defamation of Religions‟.
Suggested News Resources
- The UN and the criminalisation of criticism of Islam
- or a breakthrough for liberty, the change in focus from defamation to incitement is not only totally consistent with OIC strategy since early 2009, but it actually advances the OIC's primary goal: the criminalisation of criticism of Islam.
- Commentary: Activists like us
- Unfortunately, you don't have to search too hard to find plenty of criticism of Islam nor anger toward the billion or so Muslims worldwide who follow that faith.
- Terry Jones coming back to Dearborn
- By J. Patrick Pepper Jones on Friday announced the appearance through his activist group, Stand Up America!, which has a number of causes, but is most well-known for its outspoken criticism of Islam.
- Dutch politician Wilders seeks brand status
- Famous for his sharp criticism of Islam, his opposition to immigration and more recently his rejection of bailing out fellow euro zone members, Wilders wields considerable influence even though his party is not a member of the ruling coalition.
- ADL Tightens 'Domestic Terrorist' Noose Around Christians By Rev. Ted Pike
- ADL characterizes anti-Jihadist evangelicals (even if they are staunchly pro-Israel) as “haters,” whose inflammatory criticism of Islam inspires anti-Islamic terrorists like Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik.
Suggested Web Resources
- Criticism of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Criticism of Islam has existed since Islam's formative stages.
- Islamophobia and Criticism of Islam | Augean Stables
- May 14, 2011 Islamophobia and Criticism of Islam.
- The Higher Criticism of Islam
- Sep 15, 2008 Islam, like Judaism and Christianity, is a sham and honest that their beliefs are subject to the same criticism here as Judaism and Christianity.
- Criticism of Islam - YouTube
- Feb 5, 2010 Geert Wilders has been prosecuted in socialist EU for his film fitna.
- Push to criminalise criticism of Islam | The Australian
- Mar 9, 2009 THE Muslim religion makes unusually large claims for itself.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.