Criticism Of Islam
A selection of articles related to criticism of islam.
Original articles from our library related to the Criticism Of Islam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Criticism Of Islam.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Criticism Of Islam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Criticism Of Islam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- France: Criticize Islam and Live under Police Protection
- "After a few moments of fear, I thought that if there are these threats it is because my fight foiled the plans of the Muslim Brothers by bringing them to light. I decided not to give up.
- Vox Article Falsely Rips Pr...
- A recent Vox article, "The Ayaan Hirsi Ali problem: why do anti-Islam Muslims keep getting promoted as "experts"?" bemoans the fact that some of Islam's most influential critics are either disaffected Muslims or Muslims who've left the religion altogether.
- Muslim Women Say They Don't Need Donald Trump's Help
- Nomani said that the injustices commonly criticized in some interpretations of Islam were “very real,” saying many clerics do preach hatred for America and some communities condone and encourage pervasive discrimination against women. But she noted ...
- GOP debate: It was mostly a civil affair, with rivals laying off attacking Trump
- Rubio criticized Trump in his most forceful attack of the night, saying that Trump's comments would hurt America's interests by alienating Muslims overseas. Trump stood by it, and expanded with his own criticism of Islam's treatment of women.
- Donald Trump: 'I think Islam hates us'
- "I think Islam hates us," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper, deploring the "tremendous hatred" that he said partly defined the religion. He maintained the war was against radical Islam, but said, "it's very hard to define.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Criticism Of Islam Topics
imperial cult ancient rome
indus water treaty
dream dictionary neighbour