A selection of articles related to croatian descent.
Original articles from our library related to the Croatian Descent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Croatian Descent.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness,...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
Croatian Descent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Croatian Descent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Melting Pot of Gold: Birmingham's Irish Cultural Society Gears Up for St
- In 1986, the Birmingham Irish Cultural Society led a protest parade after the official event was canceled by the Downtown Action Committee because due to weather; front: Marty Connors kneeling with unidentified Scottish bagpipe players.
- An Art and Literary Contest for Croatia's Diaspora Children in North America
- Croatia has an estimated diaspora of 3 million worldwide, with well over a million in North America alone.
- Bato Lives
- But Bato Govedarica, our homey, was the first person of Serbian descent in the NBA, blazing a trail that many of his compatriots from the old country were later to follow, beginning with Vlade Divac and Zarko Paspalj (a Serb born in Montenegro) in 1989-90.
- High Volume Players
- Known by most simply as “Jelko,” he is of Croatian descent but was born in Australia in 1961.
- Rapid Wien v Valencia background - News - UEFA.com
- A midfielder of Croatian descent, Vienna-born Zoran Barisic played for Rapid from 1993 to 1995 and has been on the coaching staff since 2006. He has been in sole command at the club since 2013 and led them to a runners-up finish in the Austrian ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Croatian Descent Topics
Related searchesbafana bafana
henry james sr social thought
argument from lack of imagination