A selection of articles related to croatian.
Original articles from our library related to the Croatian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Croatian.
Croatian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Croatian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian (BCS)
- Serbo-Croat chapter (Browne 1993) for their book The Slavonic Languages. corpus at http://www.tekstlab.
- Croatian Style Guide
- or deviates from standard practices for Croatian localization. Use the Croatian language and terminology as described and used in the following publications.
- Spisak zaliha za slu~aj elementarnih nepogoda
- SERBO-CROATIAN. Spisak zaliha za slu~aj elementarnih nepogoda. VODA.
Suggested News Resources
- Pupovac and Croatian Serbs to condemn the statements of PM Kosor
- The Serb National Council criticized the statements the Croatian PM Jadranka Kosor had said during her visit to Republic of Kosovo.
- Croatian Economy Returns to Growth as Exports, Domestic Consumption Rise
- By Jasmina Kuzmanovic - Fri Aug 26 09:00:21 GMT 2011 Croatia's economy returned to expansion in the second quarter as domestic consumption and exports increased. Gross domestic product grew 0.8 percent from a year ago after declining 0.
- Croatia Says Willing to Help Revive Serbia-Kosovo Dialogue
- Croatian Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor says Zagreb is willing to help Kosovo and Serbia resume a dialogue to resolve tensions between the Balkan neighbors. Ms.
- "Modric can't play for Croatia if he doesn't play on Sunday"
- Chelsea are reported to have had three bids for the Croatian playmaker rejected but with rumours of a final offer of around £40million, Tottenham's resolve to keep Modric is sure to be tested.
Suggested Web Resources
- Croatia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Croats arrived in the early 7th century in what today is Croatia. They organized the state into two dukedoms.
- Free Online English to Croatian Translators
- Translate text and web pages between English and Croatian online for free!
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Croatia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessalat al-asr
leipzig gewandhaus orchestra
mad world song more cover versions
meal customs tradition and etiquette