- Crocodilia definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation , synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Molecular Systematics of the Order Crocodilia
- assessing the level of molecular divergence in the Crocodilia and for inferring the rela- tionships of crocodilians to each other and to other vertebrates.
- Eudes-Deslongchamps. ('Crocodilia,' building-stone at Caen
- But the cited capacity is enjoyed by Crocodilia equally with Dinosauria; and.
- Crocodilia I. Crocodylia
- Crocodilia. I. Crocodylia.
- Giant Prehistoric Croc Found Near World's Biggest Snake
- A crocodilyform is a reptile that belongs to the order Crocodilia, which includes crocodiles, alligators, caimans (picture), and gavials, among other species.
- Огромни праисторически крокодили са се сблъсквали с най-големите змии, живели
- Анализът показа, че видът принадлежи към клона на дирозавридите - влечуги, сродни на съвременните Crocodilia, които включват крокодилите, алигаторите, кайманите, гавиалите и други видове.
- Crocodilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Crocodilia (or Crocodylia) is an order of large reptiles that appeared about 84 million years ago in the late Cretaceous Period (Campanian stage).
- Crocodilia - Animal Diversity Web - University of Michigan
- Detailed information on the Order Crocodilia from the Animal Diversity Web, including classification and many species accounts.
- Crocodilians - Facts, Classification and Evolution of Crocodilians
- Crocodilians (Crocodilia) are a group of large reptiles that includes crocodiles, alligators, caimans and the gharial.
- Crocodilia is a new support service for schools using Crocodile simulation and modelling software.
Crocodilia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crocodilia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.