- Archosauria, subclass Archosauria - a large subclass of diapsid reptiles including : crocodiles; alligators; dinosaurs; pterosaurs; plesiosaurs; ichthyosaurs; ...
- Catalog of Type Specimens of Recent Crocodilia and Testudines in
- specimens of Crocodilia and Testudines in the collection of the Division of ... The list is arranged alphabetically by family within Crocodilia and Testudines, and ...
- Hearing in the Crocodilia
- Hearing in the Crocodilia. (cochlear potentials/Caiman crocodilus/Alligator mississipiensis). ERNEST GLEN WEVER.
- Central Cardiovascular Anatomy and Function in Crocodilia
- Grigg, G.C. (1991).
- Import risk analysis: Crocodilia and eggs of Crocodilia from Australia
- Internet: http://www.maf.govt.
- Molecular Systematics of the Order Crocodilia - American Zoologist
- assessing the level of molecular divergence in the Crocodilia and for inferring the rela- ... concurs that birds are the closest living sister group to the Crocodilia.
- Qualvoll erstickt und zerquetscht: 124 Krokodile verenden in Transporter
- Krokodile auf einer Sanbbank in einer Farm in Honduras. Auf dem Gelände des "Crocodilia"-Reservats leben mehr als 5000 Krokodile. (Foto: AP).
- 124 krokodillen sterven tijdens transport
- De verantwoordelijke vervoerder riskeert volgens de autoriteiten een boete van omgerekend 175.000 euro. De dieren waren op weg naar Crocodilia, een bekende krokodillenfarm.
- Fossil of massive crocodile found on edge of Sahara desert
- We know that a giant skeleton of the crocodilia family was found in Tunisia. It was very large. It had a narrow snout, what for, we don't really know because nobody saw it using that snout and current narrow snout crocs are primarily fish eaters.
- 'Bama vs. Gators
- Alabama has far fewer alligators than the other Southern states that the animal, part of the order Crocodilia and scientifically named Alligator mississippiensis, calls home.
- Over 150 Crocodiles, Gators, Caimans Kept as Pets Rescued From Toronto Home
- It is illegal to own crocodilia in Toronto, and after being issued an offence notice, the maximum penalty for keeping crocodilia is $5,000, a spokeswoman for the city told ABC News today.
- Crocodilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Crocodilia (or Crocodylia) are an order of mostly large, predatory, semiaquatic reptiles. They appeared 83.5 million years ago in the Late Cretaceous period ...
- Crocodilia - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Order Crocodilia is a group of Archosaur reptiles. There are three living families. Crocodiles are the nearest living relatives to birds, because they are both ...
- Crocodilians - Crocodilia - The Animal Encyclopedia
- Crocodilians (Crocodilia) are a group of reptiles that includes crocodiles, alligators, caimans and the gharial. Crocodilians are semi-aquatic predators that have ...
- Crocodilia Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles
- Get information, facts, and pictures about Crocodilia at Encyclopedia.com. Make research projects and school reports about Crocodilia easy with credible ...
- Reptile Classification - Crocodilia - Alligators, Crocodiles, Etc.
- Crocodilia is a reptile order that includes crocodiles, alligators, gharials and caimans.
Crocodilia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crocodilia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesboston university club sports
gatling gun history of the gun
australian idol first season 2003
ruby alaska noted people
edom in the bible
lung avian lungs
refugee jewish diaspora during wwii