- The Lost Labyrinth of Ancient Egypt – Part 3: Uncovering its Location
- The City of Crocodiles (Crocodilopolis) was an ancient city in the Heptanomis, on the western bank of the Nile, between the river and the Lake Moeris, southwest of Memphis.
- What is the oldest city in the world?
- There was once a city called Crocodilopolis, where they worshiped the crocodile god Sobek.
- The Weekend quiz
- 4 François Hollande and Joan-Enric Vives Sicilia are co-princes of where? 5 Which major planet is missing from Holst's The Planets? 6 Where was the ancient city of Crocodilopolis?
- Travel Back in Time to These Amazing Ancient Cities
- The world's oldest cities are once-in-a-lifetime destinations, places that effortlessly inspire awe and put you in the shoes of a time traveler.
- The Lost Labyrinth of Ancient Egypt – Part 2
- (Read Part 1 ) The lost labyrinth of ancient Egypt is a colossal temple said to contain 3,000 beautifully adorned rooms connected by a confusing array of passages, chambers, porticoes, and stairs.
Crocodilopolis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crocodilopolis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbrachiolaria larvae
kirk hammett biography
how to develop telepathy
george bernard shaw music criticism