A selection of articles related to crop circles.
Original articles from our library related to the Crop Circles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crop Circles.
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Crop Circles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crop Circles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spatial distribution of England's crop circles: Using GIS to
- Abstract - What factors influence the location of crop circles?
- ETIQUETTE - Crop Circle Connector
- THE PINK BOOK. CROP CIRCLE ETIQUETTE. Guidelines for visiting formations devised and written in Devizes by.
- The Crop Circle Making Competition
- that they had been had been making crop circles for years. They gave a demonstration of their rather modest skills to journalists.
- Sacred Geometry, Mandalas, Crop Circles, Fractals and the NDE
- sacred geometry, crop circles, fractals and spiritual teaching. He has Have you noticed similarities among mandala motifs, crop circles and fractal images?
Suggested News Resources
- Can Physics Explain Mysteries of Crop Circles?
- UFOs and crop circles, however, go together like the Illuminati and the dark side of the moon. Crop circles and science? Again, not so much.
- PopSci Q&A: Creating Crop Circles With Lasers and Microwaves
- By Rebecca Boyle Posted 08.24.2011 at 2:02 pm 1 Comment In the collective modern imagination, crop circles are usually attributed to either aliens or a vast human conspiracy; possibly both.
- Doctor Who, Let's Kill Hitler, BBC One, review
- It involved crop circles, shape-shifting android assassins and miniaturised time cops. Boring old Adolf barely featured. Despite the title, the joke was on him (and us) because he was bundled into a broom cupboard after a few minutes.
- Messengers cloud the message
- by Billy Cox Last week, without producing a single culprit, Physics World journal explained away crop circles as elaborate hoaxes using magnetrons, GPS and laser technology. Within days, De Void received a DVD documentary called “What on Earth?
- Stoned wallabies blamed for crop circles in Australia
- Australian farmers say wallabies are getting stoned on poppy plants and making crop circles as they hop around in an opium-fueled stupor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Crop circle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A crop circle is a sizable pattern created by the flattening of a crop such as wheat, barley, rye, maize, or rapeseed.
- welcome to the crop circle connector
- Resources and related information including an International crop circle database.
- Crop Circle Research
- Crop Circle Research, crop circles articles and the international crop circle database.
- ¤ c i r c l e m a k e r s ¤
- circlemakers: Home of England's crop circle makers. Making the world a more interesting place.
- Crop Circles Secrets: 2011 crop circles latest news and research
- News and real research on crop circles by bestselling author Freddy Silva.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Crop Circles Topics
Related searchesdavid armstrong
innate releasing mechanism
braveheart historical accuracy
megafauna african megafauna
melaka sultanate of malacca