A selection of articles related to crop.
Original articles from our library related to the Crop. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crop.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Crop is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crop books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cole Crop Production
- upper limit for cole crop growth is about 80F to 85F.
- WEEKLY WEATHER AND CROP BULLETIN
- Aug 30, 2011 International Weather and Crop Summary ................... 26 Agricultural areas are delineated using NASS county-level crop data.
- Crop Rotation
- Crop rotation is an easy way to control diseases and insects at no cost. rotating crops, you are removing the host plant and preventing the spread of disease.
- 2011 Crop Protection Guide for Tree Fruits in Washington
- cides labeled for the crop having the same active in- gredient Remember to order your 2012 Crop Protection Guide for Tree Fruit in Washington in.
Suggested News Resources
- Canola crop to help power eastern Pa. farm
- He had planted his first crop of canola, a plant with bright yellow flowers that eventually turn into seed pods. Photo: Reading Eagle, Bill Uhrich / AP READING, Pa.
- Grain harvest behind in more ways than one
- The result, as most of the wheat and barley have been threshed and poured into trucks and bins, is that yields and quality are not up to par, crop watchers say.
- Crop losses push NC damage from Irene above $400M
- The bulk of North Carolina's storm damage is $320 million in crop losses, Perdue said. Uninsured personal and business losses accounted for another $40 million, while government cleanup costs are more than $45 million, she said.
- Heat, drought lower some predictions for Iowa corn
- AP , 09.02.11, 02:26 PM EDT DES MOINES, Iowa -- A hot July and a relatively dry summer have left about a third of Iowa parched and lowered expectations for the state's corn crop.
Suggested Web Resources
- Crop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A crop is a non-animal species or variety that is grown to be harvested as food, livestock fodder, fuel or for any other economic purpose.
- Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or
- Resize, shrink, and crop your pictures online for free at PicResize.com. Resize photos before posting them on your MySpace, Xanga, Facebook, and blog!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.