A selection of articles related to crop.
Original articles from our library related to the Crop. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crop.
- An ancient Grain Goddess, often called Terra Mater (Earth-Mother), and responsible for crop growth and fertility. She has authority over the Dead, as well, and in that Aspect Her name was used to curse enemies; opponent armies were deemed Her legitimate...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying, 1:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Crop is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crop books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cole Crop Production
- upper limit for cole crop growth is about 80F to 85F.
- WEEKLY WEATHER AND CROP BULLETIN
- Aug 30, 2011 International Weather and Crop Summary ................... 26 Agricultural areas are delineated using NASS county-level crop data.
- Crop Rotation
- Crop rotation is an easy way to control diseases and insects at no cost. rotating crops, you are removing the host plant and preventing the spread of disease.
- 2011 Crop Protection Guide for Tree Fruits in Washington
- cides labeled for the crop having the same active in- gredient Remember to order your 2012 Crop Protection Guide for Tree Fruit in Washington in.
Suggested News Resources
- Canola crop to help power eastern Pa. farm
- He had planted his first crop of canola, a plant with bright yellow flowers that eventually turn into seed pods. Photo: Reading Eagle, Bill Uhrich / AP READING, Pa.
- Grain harvest behind in more ways than one
- The result, as most of the wheat and barley have been threshed and poured into trucks and bins, is that yields and quality are not up to par, crop watchers say.
- Crop losses push NC damage from Irene above $400M
- The bulk of North Carolina's storm damage is $320 million in crop losses, Perdue said. Uninsured personal and business losses accounted for another $40 million, while government cleanup costs are more than $45 million, she said.
- Heat, drought lower some predictions for Iowa corn
- AP , 09.02.11, 02:26 PM EDT DES MOINES, Iowa -- A hot July and a relatively dry summer have left about a third of Iowa parched and lowered expectations for the state's corn crop.
Suggested Web Resources
- Crop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A crop is a non-animal species or variety that is grown to be harvested as food, livestock fodder, fuel or for any other economic purpose.
- Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or
- Resize, shrink, and crop your pictures online for free at PicResize.com. Resize photos before posting them on your MySpace, Xanga, Facebook, and blog!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.