- Government seeks Parliament nod to spend Rs 1.12 lakh crore
- NEW DELHI: Government on Friday sought Parliament's approval for gross additional expenditure of over Rs 1.
- Can't Pay 5 Crores, Need More Time, Says Team Sri Sri
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's organization has told India's top environmental court that it cannot pay a 5-crore fine ordered by judges before the event begins today on the banks of the River Yamuna in Delhi.
- Panchkula MC passes budget of Rs 83.67 crore, keeps aside Rs 48.8 crore for
- Panchkula MC passes budget of Rs 83.67 crore, keeps aside Rs 48.8 crore for development works.
- Rs 8000 crore for free LPG set-up for poor women
- NEW DELHI: The government on Thursday approved a Rs 8,000-crore scheme to provide free cooking gas connections in the name of women members from poor households, reinforcing the idea of LPG emerging as the new vehicle for political outreach ...
- Mallya's Rs 1500-crore personal guarantee isn't easy to enforce
- MUMBAI: To what extent is Vijay Mallya personally liable to repay the Rs 9,000-crore loans taken by Kingfisher Airlines (KFA)?
Crore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesahmed al-jazzar aka jezzar pasha
joe lieberman quotations
tobago hurricane flora
dream dictionary lice
grahams number grahams problem