A selection of articles related to cross dominance.
Original articles from our library related to the Cross Dominance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cross Dominance.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Cross Dominance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cross Dominance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HAND DOMINANCE Compiled by Deanna Iris Sava, MS, OTR/L
- could be mixed hand dominance; e.g.
- Emotions, Mixed Dominance and the Brain
- Mixed Dominance – At the Heart of Emotionality.
- Cure Your Child's Reading Problem Ruth Beechick Do you have a
- Why does mixed dominance cause reading problems?
- academic performance.
- Success Golf eCoaching
- Feb 13, 2010 eye is the same as their dexterity (right handed or left handed) however some people are "cross dominant.
Suggested News Resources
- Dealing with the frustrations of 'cross dominance' shooting
- I later learned that this is called "cross-dominance" and it's a very frustrating problem for those who like to hunt and shoot guns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mixed Dominance and Learning Disabilities
- This can interfere with learning among other things.
- Quezi » What is Cross Dominance?
- Jan 15, 2009 For instance, cross hand-foot dominance can cause some forms of clumsiness or trouble with coordination in sports or other athletic activities.
- How to overcome cross-dominance - North Carolina Sportsman
- Jul 24, 2007 Brian Arabie, a regular reader, queried the magazine about teaching his young son shooting and firearms safety.
- How to Find out if You Are Cross Dominant - wikiHow
- Apr 3, 2011 How to Find out if You Are Cross Dominant.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cross Dominance Topics
abu bakr death of abu bakr
meaning of dreams snakes