Cross Quarter Days
A selection of articles related to cross quarter days.
Original articles from our library related to the Cross Quarter Days. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cross Quarter Days.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Cross Quarter Days is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cross Quarter Days books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rise & Set Azimuths for Solstices, Equinoxes, Cross-Quarter Days
- Solstices, Equinoxes, Cross-Quarter Days & Major/Minor Standstills at North 36º Latitude. [Hold overhead for proper orientation.
- Samhain is a fire festival; we all know that, a cross quarter day, an
- all summer is cut down, or dries up, scattering the seeds of the next growing season.
- Delores Lachappelle, Ritual is Essential Ritual is Essential: Seeing
- each of these major holidays are the "cross quarter days." For example, spring 21 - the cross quarter day is Hallowe'en, the ancient Samhain of the. Celts.
- Rock Show
- able to catch the eight days,” he says, referring to the winter and summer sol- stices, spring and fall equinoxes and four cross-quarter days.
- Halloween Astronomy Curriculum
- Jul 31, 2008 Definitions of the terms “equinox,” “solstice,” and “cross-quarter day” .
Suggested News Resources
- What's Up...Reaching the halfway mark
- Other cross-quarter days are Candlemass, (In the colonies it was transformed into Ground Hogs Day), Beltain or May Day, and Samhain, better known in the modern version as Halloween.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cross-quarter day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A cross-quarter day is a day falling approximately halfway between a solstice and an equinox.
- Lecture 10: Telling Time
- Sep 29, 2007 Quarter & Cross-Quarter days; Months & Weeks First Cross-Quarter Day (Feb 4 ): Imbolc (Celtic: "in milk"), St.
- Mid-Atlantic Geomancy - Quarter & Cross-Quarter Days - Samhain
- The Celtic Cross Quarter Day of Samhain. by Sig Lonegren.
- celtic calendar cross-quarter quarter days holidays
- Read about the ancient Celtic calendar, divided quarter days, and cross quarter days.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cross Quarter Days Topics
Related searcheslolicon legal issues
peter corey family life
hitchin famous people from hitchin
cain and abel mark of cain
old trafford football banners