A selection of articles related to cross quarters.
Original articles from our library related to the Cross Quarters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cross Quarters.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Cross Quarters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cross Quarters books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Press s Rel lease e - Highcross Quarter
- Jul 16, 2007 Although the plural crossquarters.com and .co.
- Religious Practices Religious Items Requirements for Membership
- called “Cross-Quarter days.” The following names may . by the phases of the moon and the seasonal quarters and cross-quarters.
- Cross Timbers Business Report
- quarters. The third quarter of 2009 measured out a. 2.
- 2011: Gateway to 2012 and Beyond
- The Solstices, Equinoxes and Cross-Quarters. These powerful alignments mark the Earth's journey around the Sun.
- Polaris grows 9% q-o-q; Quarterly revenues poised to cross $100
- poised to cross $100 million … IntellectTM revenues cross Rs 100cr for the quarter. Chennai, 28 April 2011: Polaris Software Lab Limited (POLS.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Indian' freed from Pakistan jail says he is a Bangladeshi
- He is lodged at the Red Cross quarters in Amritsar. There are fears that he may be mentally unstable. "The government data at the time of his release says his name is Sanjeet Kumar alias Ranjeet and he is a native of Gandhinagar in Gujarat.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cross-quarter day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A cross-quarter day is a day falling approximately halfway between a solstice and an equinox.
- Celtic World > Cross-Quarters
- Celtic Wheel of the Year: Cross-Quarters. Notes can be found in the Endnotes section. Also see the Celtic World Site Bibliography.
- Celtic Date and Moon Phase
- Summer solstice: June 21, 17:16. Autumnal equinox: September 23, 09:04.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cross Quarters Topics
Related searchesjoseph stalin industrialization
william d perez
king sigismund of hungary
sir walter raleigh
dreaming of funeral
dream dictionary ice-skating