A selection of articles related to crosses.
Original articles from our library related to the Crosses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crosses.
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Nyx is Night, a powerful goddess whose dark light falls from the stars and who dictates not only to men but also to gods. Even Zeus does not wish to upset Night: It happened that Hera bribed Hypnos in order to make Zeus fall asleep, so that she could have it...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Crosses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crosses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Crosses create a stir on Levittown Parkway
- Three crosses glowing in a soft rose light have attracted a lot of attention from drivers on busy Levittown Parkway this Lenten season. The elders of the Faith Reformed Church set up the display on the church lawn shortly after Ash Wednesday.
- Hickman girls basketball crosses off another goal in win over Waynesville
- SEDALIA — At the beginning of the 2015-16 season, Hickman girls basketball coach Tonya Mirts sat down with her players to discuss goals for the upcoming year. "We walked out of there as a staff and said, 'We better get to work,'" Mirts said with a laugh.
- Preview for ECB Meeting and Implications for EUR-crosses
- View table below and see real-time updates: https://t.co/8uGQ7iiKO5 https://t.co/aw3v3PJ1Fy; Top/worst performers in majors vs USD today: NZD 0.
- Lilly Wachowski's Coming Out and When Media Crosses the Line
- On Tuesday, Lilly Wachowski, formerly known as Andy Wachowski of the filmmaking sibling duo behind The Matrix trilogy and Cloud Atlas, came out as transgender. In an letter published to Chicago LGBT newspaper Windy City Times, Wachowski shared an ...
- Stage review: PNC Broadway series crosses a few 'Bridges' in latest musical
- Farmer's wife Francesca, portrayed by Elizabeth Stanley, finds herself drawn to worldly photographer Robert, played by Andrew Samonsky, in the national tour of "The Bridges of Madison County." By Maria Sciullo / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Francesca isn't ...