A selection of articles related to crossroads.
Original articles from our library related to the Crossroads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crossroads.
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- (one hundred) Daughter of Perses and Asteria, She was a Goddess of travels by night, especially a patroness of crossroads, and by extension, any choice made in darkness or incomplete knowledge. She is often portrayed bearing two torches, and she has close...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Crossroads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crossroads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Video: Crossroads Ranch Serves High Functioning Special Needs Adults
- “Crossroads Ranch will be a place our high functioning special needs adults will be able to live , with independence and a purpose, with supervision, but not moment to moment supervision,” said Renae Bennett , who is the founder of Crossroads Ranch.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's “Tha Crossroads” Gets the Cover Treatment by Sesame
- One may not at first associate the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony heaven's gate metaphor “The Crossroads” with the children's television show and educational program Sesame Street, but within seconds of seeing Grover reciting the opening “bone”s while rain ...
- This Is The Best Version Of The Muppets Covering 'Tha Crossroads' You'll See Today
- I've been anticipating hearing Schleichkorn's Muppet take on this song for a long time, considering Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's “Tha Crossroads” was bumping on repeat at every G.D.
- Gaslight Anthem's Brian Fallon talks career crossroads, 'organic' solo debut
- "(The criticism) was on my mind a lot, and I came to a crossroads where there were two paths I could take," he says.
- At a Reno crossroads, La Posada Real serves up the tasty
- THE PLACE: La Posada Real belongs to that handful of independent restaurants with locations in both Reno and Carson City. I drive by the Reno La Posada a couple of weeks ago and realize I haven't been in a while, so the other evening finds me and a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol baking bread
malcolm in the middle cast
mobutu sese seko
culture of india cultural policy