- Crossword plagiarism scandal sidelines puzzle editor
- A database analysis found that 65 crosswords published by USA Today and the syndicated Universal Crossword, edited by Timothy Parker, used identical content from 65 puzzles previously published in the New York Times. (The Universal crossword ...
- The Purloined Letters: A Hard-Boiled Crossword Detective Searches for Clues
- A database created by a software engineer has raised questions over whether old New York Times crossword puzzles were copied in other publications. ... “There was no way to track this before,” [Times crossword editor Will Shortz] said.
- A Crossword Constructor Explains How to Spot a Plagiarized Puzzle
- There's a huge scandal raging in the crossword world, bigger even than when the New York Times put SCUMBAG in 43 Down. This past Friday, Oliver Roeder of FiveThirtyEight exposed the possible cruciverbal malfeasance of USA Today and Universal ...
- Wordplay | Variety: Cryptic Crossword
- VARIETY PUZZLE — I love a good cryptic, and this one did not disappoint. I have binged on this type of puzzle over the years, mainly solving from Harper's and Atlantic Monthly (those were magnificent puzzles, for years, by Emily Cox and Henry Rathvon).
- Crossword puzzle answers: March 11, 2016
- ACROSS 1 Cash in coupons 7 Like a bairn 10 Resolute 14 Forever, to Keats 15 Shoe color 16 Botanist's wings 17 Tourist staple 18 Ancient Tokyo 19 Windshield option 20 Silent messages (2 wds.) 23 Painter -- Dufy 26 Endangered tree 27 Ore deposits 28 ...
Crossword is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crossword books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmoses ethical dilemmas
gulaugur kristinn ttarsson inventions
soul cube operation
hubert de givenchy
sql criticisms of sql
dream analysis tornado