- World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup In Texas: Saving Human Lives Or Animal Abuse?
- Thousands of people in the Texan town of Sweetwater gather each year to take part in the local festival known as the "World's Largest Rattlesnake Roundup," where they hunt and collect western diamondback rattlesnakes (Crotalus atrox).
- Rattlesnake Roundup: Good For Humans And Bad For Snakes?
- Their aim is to find and collect western diamondback rattlesnakes (Crotalus atrox) or even the eastern variety (Crotalus adamanteus). These species are hunted down, gathered, and then killed by the thousands. For example, last year's event saw to the ...
- River watcher: Snakes in Ireland?
- There are a few around the Feather River Nature Center, but the one that crossed the stairway when a Japanese group was being given a tour prompted some screams, but Crotalus viridis rapidly disappeared into a hole. “Give them a chance.”.
Crotalus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crotalus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
wokou decline of the wokou
single member plurality
arithmetic coding huffman coding
shark fin soup controversy