A selection of articles related to crows.
Original articles from our library related to the Crows. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crows.
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Crows is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crows books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- City investigates dead crows found along railroad tracks
- SPRINGFIELD, Mich. — Officials were trying to determine why several hundred crows are dead along a section of railroad tracks. The crows were reported Tuesday near Helmer Road in Springfield.
- Seattle researchers: Crows' big brains are eerily humanlike
- Over the years, University of Washington research has shown crows can recognize individual faces, and pass down through generations whether that face is friend or foe. One of their latest experiments found that crows are also keen observers of death.
- Michigan DNR investigating hundreds of crows dead near Battle Creek
- Thompson says when she looked at the location of the dead crows, she realized it was just a few hundred yards away from that of a similar incident in February. That's when dozens of dead birds were found near the same railroad tracks.
- Critter of the Week: American crow
- Species: American crow or common crow. Scientific name: Corvus brachyrhynchos. Nicknames: none.
- Scientists find crows are remarkably sensitive to death
- Scientists for years have known that crows have great memories, that they can recognize a human face, and pass that information onto their offspring. University of Washington researchers are now studying what... Rachel Griffiths and Elyse Knowles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream dictionary laundry
economy of asia primary sector