A selection of articles related to cruach.
Original articles from our library related to the Cruach. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cruach.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Cruach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cruach books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Warning to walkers as mountain rescue team scramble to help injured man in
- Members of Killin mountain rescue were called into action on Wednesday after a walker fell on the hills near Crianlarich. The team were scrambled about 4pm and headed to the 1046-metres Munro Cruach Ardrain, about two miles south-east of Crianlarich.
- Mountain warning after hillwalkers die on Cruach Ardrain and Ben Lomond
- The body of a 34-year-old man was recovered from Cruach Ardrain near Crianlarich after he failed to return to his accommodation on Saturday. The alarm was raised just after midnight and a rescue operation was launched on Sunday morning. Members of ...
- Did St. Patrick end pagan human sacrifice in Ancient Ireland?
- The circle and the stone share a dark and mysterious past, according to Irish mythology, for they have been identified as the site of pagan human sacrifice and the worship of the Sun God, Crom Cruach. Crom Cruach is also known as Crom Dubh, or Cenn ...
- Hillwalkers urged to take care as police reveal second death, on Cruach Ardrain
- Police in the Highlands have urged hillwalkers to be properly prepared after revealing that a second walker died on the mountains over the weekend. The body of a walker was found on Cruach Ardrain near Crianlarich on Sunday. A 28-year-old walker died ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.