- crucifixion, hanging on a cross cross, widely used symbol.
- Three days after being executed by crucifiction, Jesus Christ
- Jesus is Alive! Three days after being executed by crucifiction, Jesus Christ astonished. His friends, followers, and executors by emerging from His grave, alive!
- The analysis of mural painting „The Crucifiction” in St. John the
- The analysis of mural painting „The Crucifiction” in St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist basilica in Toruń by J.
- download - IPCI
- Crucifixion or Cruci-Fiction? e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Crucifixion of the Outcast
- The Crucifixion of the Outcast. By W. B.
- Gervais Magazine Cover Features Mock Crucifixion
- According to the Christian Post, the photo is of Gervais shirtless, in jeans with a mic stand across his back in the style of a crucifiction with a crown of thorns on his head. The work "atheist" is written in blood across his chest.
- The Medical Account of the Crucifiction
- The Medical Account of the Crucifiction. In this paper, I shall discuss some of the physical aspects of the passion, or suffering, of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus was no slave, but a free Jewish citizen of Palestine.
Crucifiction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crucifiction books and related discussion.