A selection of articles related to crucify.
Original articles from our library related to the Crucify. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crucify.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 20:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Crucify is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crucify books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Old Man Crucified - Spurgeon Gems
- “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him.” Romans 6:6. EVERY new man is two men; every believer in Christ is what he was, and not what he was: ...
- Was Jesus Crucified Naked?
- great humiliations of a crucifixion was that a man was crucified naked. This ... Jews---Pilate did not want to crucify Jesus, thus he finally gave orders that.
- Kersey Graves and The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors
- Library: Historical Documents: Kersey Graves: The World's Sixteen Crucified ... Sixteen Crucified Saviors in the Secular Web's Historical Library does not ...
- Was Jesus Crucified.pdf - USISLAM.ORG
- Was Jesus Sent to be Crucified. One of the fundamental beliefs of Christianity is that Jesus had died and allowed for the shedding of his blood for the sake of ...
- ''My Family Would Crucify Me!'': The Perceived Influence - Springer
- Jan 7, 2014 ''My Family Would Crucify Me!'': The Perceived. Influence of Social Pressure on Cross-Cultural and Interfaith Dating and Marriage.
Suggested News Resources
- Fiends crucify and torture dog, causing worldwide outrage and pleas for
- A disgusting video shows heartless ghouls stringing up and crucifying a dog, causing outrage and pleas for justice. The dog can be seen being tortured while the poor animal was displayed in an unknown location, believed to be in India.
- Christians Crucify Kirk Franklin for Embracing Kanye West [Video]
- The Losing My Religion songwriter has refused to turn his back on the rap artist just because he has not met the requirements necessary to be considered worthy of collaboration.
- NPTA: Don't crucify Rowley over 'monsters' comment *
- So I guess he had an adrenaline rush when he made that statement. I really do not believe that he thinks that the children are monsters”, Ramatali told the Express yesterday.
- Crucify HimHIV positive man arrested after he raped hawker all night in Nasarawa
- A man living with the HIV virus has been arrested for raping a 15-year-old without protection. Published: 15.02.
- Nepotism: Such a strong force to crucify even Jesus?
- For, all through the time Jesus was tried, condemned and crucified, Caiaphas as the high priest was the chief actor behind the scenes as well as on the stage. Both Annas and Caiaphas were Sadducees who did not believe in the Resurrection and so made a ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Crucify | Define Crucify at Dictionary.com
- to put to death by nailing or binding the hands and feet to a cross. 2. to treat with gross injustice; persecute; torment; torture.
- Crucifixion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ancient Greek has two verbs for crucify: ana-stauro (ἀνασταυρόω), from stauros, " stake", and apo-tumpanizo (ἀποτυμπανίζω) "crucify on a plank," together with ...
- Crucify | Definition of Crucify by Merriam-Webster
- Define crucify: to kill (someone) by nailing or tying his or her hands and feet to a cross—crucify in a sentence.
- Crucify - definition of crucify by The Free Dictionary
- tr.v. cru·ci·fied, cru·ci·fy·ing, cru·ci·fies.
- crucify definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Define crucify and get synonyms. What is crucify? crucify meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstethoscope types of stethoscopes
dounreay hms vulcan
battle of gallipoli evacuation