A selection of articles related to crumple zones.
Original articles from our library related to the Crumple Zones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crumple Zones.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Crumple Zones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crumple Zones books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ford adds armor piercing round stopping power to pursuit-rated Police Interceptor
- Introduced in 2015, the Ford Police Interceptor is built along the lines of a 4X4 and sports advanced safety technology with a 75-mph (121 km/h) rear crash test rating, as well as strategically placed crumple zones. Under the bonnet is a 3.
- Volvo: From tech superiority, to sub-brand minority, to safety priority, to
- So, it did, and in the process, it became the leading authority on safety in cars (the three-pointed seatbelt, disc brakes and power-assisted brakes, energy-absorbing crumple zones). The brand perception was very positive and strong.
- Would you challenge a bus over your right-of-way?
- While improved safety features and crumple zones obviously have played key roles in reducing the carnage, there is something else at play here - the human mind. We drove a collective 2.946 billion miles in 2014.
- Defiant EV From Shockwave Offers Affordable Electric Motoring
- Safety features include a tubular steel frame with a built-in roll bar, along with front and rear crumple zones. Road bumps are handled by a dual A arm suspension, coil-over shocks, and dual springs in both the front and rear.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.