- Cruz Takes Delegates in Wyoming, and Rubio Wins in Washington, DC
- Senator Ted Cruz won the most delegates awarded in the Wyoming Republican conventions on Saturday, while Senator Marco Rubio narrowly beat Gov. John Kasich in Washington, D.C.
- Ted Cruz Says It's a 'Disaster' for Republicans if Trump Becomes Nominee
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said it will be a "disaster" for Republicans -- and the country -- if Donald Trump becomes the party's presidential nominee.
- Cruz's data team drives delegate hunt
- But the campaign is more concerned with amassing delegates on Tuesday, as Cruz aims to emerge as the candidate best-positioned to challenge Trump. While he is highly unlikely to win Florida and Ohio, winner-take-all states where Marco Rubio and John ...
- Ted Cruz Scours Overlooked States, Eyeing a Long Delegate Fight
- John Kasich battling Mr. Trump for supremacy in Ohio and his own team increasingly convinced that the race will become a grinding delegate battle across all 50 states, Mr.
- Clinton wins first N. Marianas caucuses; one Guam GOP delegate favors Cruz
- Ted Cruz, meanwhile, picked up a delegate in Guam, but the state's other five delegates remain uncommitted. Clinton received 102 total votes (54%), compared to 65 votes for Bernie Sanders (34%) in the Northern Mariana Islands. An additional 22 votes ...
Cruz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cruz books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessergio scaglietti
99942 apophis possible impact effects
dream dictionary tail
festivals in hinduism
yakuza current activities
st thomas hospital