- 'The Flash' Villains of the Week: Who Are Killer Frost and Deathstorm?
- Her powers include existing in a state of permafrost, generating ice-related weapons (cryokinesis), and absorbing energy to exist, usually in the form of the heat of a human body.
- Review of 'Ushio and Tora' EP 7 - Legend
- Having special powers is cool because of the everyday things you can do. If you had the power of pyrokinesis, then you can use the flames to light a fire or cook your meals. If you had the power of cryokinesis, then you can save a fortune on cooling costs.
- 'X-Men' Superhero Iceman Comes Out as Gay in New Comic
- Bobby “Iceman” Drake comes out as gay in leaked panels from the next issue of “All New X-Men.” In the exchange between a teenage version of Drake and fellow mutant Jean Grey, Drake suggests that maybe he is bisexual. Grey, a telepath who has read his ...
- What We Could Expect from a Frozen Sequel
- Her parents, the king and queen of Arendelle, were just as clueless in dealing with Elsa's cryokinesis as she was. They didn't really seem to have genetically come from anywhere, so it would stand to reason that Anna wouldn't have powers herself.
- How fairytales grew up
- The icy enchantress, who enthralled me to the core of my being when I was young, has been utterly transfigured – softened, redeemed – in Jennifer Lee's screenplay; she becomes Elsa, an intense young woman with paranormal gifts of “cryokinesis”, which ...
Cryokinesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryokinesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
unified thread standard
turkey natural resources
languages of algeria berber