- Seemingly the ability to control "cold." In actuality, Cryokinesis can be defined as using Psychokinesis to manipulate the molecular speed of an ob...
- Psionics in 2300AD
- Referee: The Psi strength cost is 8+range+substance modifier.
- Mutation/Powers Descriptions
- Truth Ear/Detect Lie. 1. 16.
- GW5: Rapture of the Deep - The Post-Apocalyptic Forge
- Mutations: Confusion, Cryokinesis, Gills,. Ultravision.
- Traitor's Manual
- Zap: Cryokinesis, Energy Field, Enervating. Darkness, Gravity Manipulation, Levitation,. Mental Blast, Pyrokinesis, Stasis, Telekinesis or.
- PSIONICS UNLIMITED NETBOOK PSIONICS - NexusNine.Net
- Telekinetic Flight. Cryokinesis. Labyrinthine Mind.
- Fan Cast and Sypnopsis of Marvel Cinematic Universe's X-Men Trilogy
- Iceman- A mutant, Iceman has the ability of cryokinesis where he can freeze anything around him and can also turn his body into ice. Although he is an Omega-level mutant, Drake has yet to tap his full mutant potential.
- Cryokinesis is the ability to control the element of Ice.
- Cryokinesis - YouTube
- Sep 26, 2009 incorrect: cryokinesis is not the ability to control ice ( that is actually cryoPATHY.
- Cryokinesis - Charmed Wiki - For all your Charmed needs!
- Cryokinesis is a powerful elemental power in which the user can create ice or extreme cold from only.
- Nov 4, 2007 Introduction Cryokinesis is the ability to control the element of Ice. Before you start, you will most likely want to prepare your body for this.
Cryokinesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryokinesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesepididymitis treatment
clostridium difficile recurrence
value theory sociology