Cryonically Preserved People
A selection of articles related to cryonically preserved people.
Original articles from our library related to the Cryonically Preserved People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cryonically Preserved People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Cryonically Preserved People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryonically Preserved People books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download - Alcor Life Extension Foundation
- reanimation of cryonically preserved people.
- cryogenics legal research
- cryogenically preserved individuals should be treated or labeled.
Suggested News Resources
- Life in the freezer?
- The purpose of Cryonics is not to reverse death but instead to preserve life.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Cryonically preserved people - Wikipedia, the free
- This is a list of people who have been cryonically preserved.
- mental_floss Blog » The Quick 8: Eight People Who Have Been
- Feb 11, 2009 The Quick 8: Eight People Who Have Been Cryonically Preserved (and of California, was the first person to ever be cryonically preserved.
- Cryogenically Frozen - Cost To Be Cryogenic Cryogenically Frozen
- Find out what it costs to be cryogenically frozen. Cryogenics allows a body to be frozen and preserved until a cure can be found, where it But people have survived such situations with their mental functions and memory completely intact .
- Cryonics: Alcor Life Extension Foundation
- Alcor applies breakthroughs in organ banking research to the much more difficult problem of preserving whole people.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cryonically Preserved People Topics
Related searchesgheranda amhita
dream dictionary zinc
the brothers karamazov ivan karamazov