A selection of articles related to cryonics culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Cryonics Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cryonics Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Cryonics Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryonics Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rolled gold perfect prop
- But now it looks set to also become the cryonics capital of Australia, the resting place for the dearly departed deep frozen. True.
- Who Is Nora Fries on 'Gotham'?
- In the Gotham episode “Wrath of the Villains: A Dead Man Feels No Cold,” while Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) meets Hugo Strange (B.D. Wong) at the asylum, Gordon (Benjamin McKenzie), Bullock (Donal Logue) and Barnes (Michael Chiklis) try to track down ...
- Spotlight on research: professor examines the history and sociology of cryonic
- Although this may disappoint some Disney fans, Shoffstall's research illuminates information that makes cryonics an incredibly compelling topic beyond myths about the famous creator of Mickey Mouse.
- The Dark Side of World-Changing Technologies
- This is the third installment of a five-part WorldPost series on the world beyond 2050. The series is adapted from the Nierenberg Prize Lecture by Lord Martin Rees in La Jolla, Calif. Part one is available here.
- How Science Can Make Us Immortal
- Even the dead may be resuscitated if they have undergone the process of cryonics—preserving organisms at very low temperatures in glass-like states. Ideally these clinically dead would be brought back to life when future ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cryonics Culture Topics
Related searchesmathematics quantity
paramagnetism types of paramagnetism
birut galdikas leakeys angels