- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Thermo Scientific Forma® Cryopreservation Equipment
- accessories that help you take full advantage of your Cryopreservation Equipment ... now and in the future.
- Instructions for Cryopreservation
- Cryopreservation may compromise cell quality and performance. Performance of the cells CANNOT be guaranteed after cryopreservation.
- The Life Out Loud: Freezing My Eggs (Part 1 of 5)
- Note: This is the first in a series of five blog postings in which I document going through the process of "oocyte cryopreservation" last summer.
- Frozen in time
- The final stage in the process of "cryopreservation" is placing a body in a tank of liquid nitrogen, which freezes the body at about -196C (-320F) and needs very little intervention apart from being replenished occasionally.
- Red Cross Denies Contaminated Blood Accusations
- Liu Jiang, the director of the Beijing Red Cross Blood Center, stated that the blood is processed under cryopreservation, which will dramatically prolong its shelf life.
- Cryogenic questions
- There are two main cryopreservation methodologies. Firstly, whole body preservation, and secondly, neuropreservation. The former keeps the whole of the patient's body intact and frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- Cryopreservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A tank of liquid nitrogen, used to supply a cryogenic freezer (for storing laboratory samples at a temperature of about −150 degrees Celsius).
- The Cryonics Institute Home Page
- The Cryonics Institute offers cryopreservation services and information.
- New Cryopreservation Technology
- Oct 13, 2005 Therefore it should be possible to vitrify the brain during cryopreservation of the entire body, not just the head.
Cryopreservation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryopreservation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.