- Turtle Facts
- Turtles are reptiles with hard shells that protect them from predators. They are among the oldest and most primitive groups of reptiles, having evolved millions of years ago. Turtles live all over the world in almost every type of climate.
- Meet the 183-year-old tortoise who is the world's oldest living land creature
- Jonathan, of the species testudinidae cryptodira, was brought to the British territory of St Helena, a tiny island in the South Atlantic, in 1882, when he was already mature, meaning that he was at least 50 years old.
- This 183-year-old Tortoise Is the Oldest Living Creature on Land
- His name is Jonathan and he is a testudinidae cryptodira who journeyed to the British island of St. Helena in 1882 from a place most people think was the Seychelles.
- Jonathan, la tortue la plus vieille du monde !
- L'animal probablement le plus vieux du monde a 183 ans et se porte comme un charme. Jonathan, tortue géante de l'espèce des testudinidae cryptodira résidant sur l'île Ste Hélène au large de l'Afrique sur la côte Ouest, fait parler de lui.
- Sa 183 godine: Upoznajte Jonathana, najstariju kornjaču na svijetu! (FOTO+VIDEO)
- Kornjača Jonathan (vrsta testudinidae cryptodira), živi na britanskoj teritoriji Svete Helene, vjerovatno je najstarija kornjača/životinja na svijetu. Naborana koža, katarakte i problem sa gutanjem, neke su stvari koje ga muče u starosti.
Cryptodira Testudinidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryptodira Testudinidae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cryptodira Testudinidae Topics
Related searchesstone temple pilots singles
bedford-stuyvesant early history
uncle toms cabin simon legree
carl friedrich gauss personality
bonaparte the family tree