Cryptozoology Former Cryptids
A selection of articles related to cryptozoology former cryptids.
Original articles from our library related to the Cryptozoology Former Cryptids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cryptozoology Former Cryptids.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Cryptozoology Former Cryptids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryptozoology Former Cryptids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cryptid Hunters
- Visit with writer and former zookeeper Roland Smith at If you could go on an expedition to find a “cryptid,” which one would you like to prove actually exists?
- SPRING DISCOVERIES March Discoveries
- Cryptozoology is the study of creatures (and plants), like Sasquatch, the.
- Cryptozoology is a legitimate scientific field worthy of the same level
- the worlds ancient past, Grecian myths, the various wild-men of the world's forests, and When we consider a cryptid what are we talking about or looking for?
- BOOK REVIEWS
- cryptids (the creatures that cryptozoology sIil<li6$)- _ _ ' f.
Suggested Web Resources
- More on the mainstreamification of cryptozoology: former cryptids
- Oct 16, 2007 My opinions seem to have drawn a fairly equal amount of agreement and disagreement, and thanks to everyone who has proffered an opinion.
- List of cryptids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The following is a list of cryptids and alleged relicts, those animals and plants studied but which cryptozoologists believe may have an extant relict population . .
- The Cryptid Zoo: A Menagerie of Cryptozoology
- A guide to the science of cryptozoology and the creatures it studies, from Bigfoot to the giant vampire bat. Creatures that are under investigation by cryptozoologists are called cryptids. Although cryptozoology .
- Cryptozoology.com - Cryptids - Thunderbird
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.