Cryptozoology Former Cryptids
A selection of articles related to cryptozoology former cryptids.
Original articles from our library related to the Cryptozoology Former Cryptids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cryptozoology Former Cryptids.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Cryptozoology Former Cryptids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cryptozoology Former Cryptids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cryptid Hunters
- Visit with writer and former zookeeper Roland Smith at If you could go on an expedition to find a “cryptid,” which one would you like to prove actually exists?
- SPRING DISCOVERIES March Discoveries
- Cryptozoology is the study of creatures (and plants), like Sasquatch, the.
- Cryptozoology is a legitimate scientific field worthy of the same level
- the worlds ancient past, Grecian myths, the various wild-men of the world's forests, and When we consider a cryptid what are we talking about or looking for?
- BOOK REVIEWS
- cryptids (the creatures that cryptozoology sIil<li6$)- _ _ ' f.
Suggested News Resources
- Legendary cryptids that turned out to be absolutely real
- When we think of cryptozoology, we usually think of Bigfoot, the Yeti, and the Loch Ness Monster, creatures that are - let's face it - probably legendary. But some cryptids are real: just ask the platypus, okapi, and giant squid.
Suggested Web Resources
- More on the mainstreamification of cryptozoology: former cryptids
- Oct 16, 2007 My opinions seem to have drawn a fairly equal amount of agreement and disagreement, and thanks to everyone who has proffered an opinion.
- List of cryptids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The following is a list of cryptids and alleged relicts, those animals and plants studied but which cryptozoologists believe may have an extant relict population . .
- The Cryptid Zoo: A Menagerie of Cryptozoology
- A guide to the science of cryptozoology and the creatures it studies, from Bigfoot to the giant vampire bat. Creatures that are under investigation by cryptozoologists are called cryptids. Although cryptozoology .
- Cryptozoology.com - Cryptids - Thunderbird
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.