A selection of articles related to crystal pepsi.
Original articles from our library related to the Crystal Pepsi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crystal Pepsi.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Absent Healing
- This helps send healing energy to those who live away from you and you can’t see them in person. You could also use it to heal yourself. You need: A picture of the patient, A blue or green candle, Sandalwood oil, Clear quartz gemstone/crystal. Project a white...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Crystal Pepsi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crystal Pepsi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Unconscious transfer of meaning to brands
- In the early 1990s, PepsiCo introduced a form of Pepsi, called Crystal Pepsi, which was clear in color.
- A brief history of food coloring and its regulation [graphics redacted]
- Pepsi launched a huge national rollout of its brand new clear soda, Crystal Pepsi.
- I Can't Believe It's Ontological!
- back, PepsiCo introduced a drink called "Crystal Pepsi." Crystal tasted like a cola, but it was clear like an uncola. Crystal was a complete flop.
Suggested News Resources
- Test-Marketing Digital Storefronts in Syracuse
- I was able to buy things like Crystal Pepsi (remember that?) for months before any of my out-of-town friends had any idea what I was talking about.
- Tax the Poor and Take Their Urine
- reading: Ed Kilgore on how Republican rhetoric about the indigent has moved from welfare recipients to poor people who don't make enough to pay much in taxes. Scott's drug test idea was Coke Classic: Tax-the-poor is Coke Zero, or perhaps Crystal Pepsi.
- “Stop Whining …” – Not as Wrong as You Think
- Coca Cola brought down Crystal Pepsi years ago by purposely positioning Tab Clear on the shelf next to it and launching a multi-million dollar “suicide” campaign. Tab already had a poor public reputation as a second-tier drink and was a dying brand.
- 'Awesomenauts' Is The 80s Cartoon You Always Wanted
- Sweet! The trailer features wailing guitars, explosions, high-pitched vocals... everything a great 80s cartoon theme song needs.
- The color of controversy Link between food dyes, childhood hyperactivity gets
- But as the 1990s flop of Crystal Pepsi showed, consumers expect their food to look a certain way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Crystal Pepsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Crystal Pepsi was a caffeine-free soft drink made by PepsiCo from 1992 to 1993 in the United States, Canada, and for a short time in Australia.
- crystal pepsi | eBay
- eBay: crystal pepsi. Item image. Crystal beverages MT Carmel PA Pepsi peanut bottle.
- Crystal Clear Pepsi commercial - YouTube
- Jun 2, 2006 A Crystal Clear Pepsi commercial from its launch back in 1991. An AWESOME cola that is truly missed! Thanks to RetroJunk.
- Crystal Pepsi ...Excuse me?! | Article
- In 1992, Pepsi tried to jump on a fitness bandwagon and introduced Crystal Pepsi to the masses.
- Is Pepsi Clear the return of Crystal Pepsi? » Recent trademark filings
- Aug 11, 2009 So what's the big deal, this is the old Crystal Pepsi from 1992-3, right? Actually, nope!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Crystal Pepsi Topics
Related searchesconagra foods inc subsidiaries
ilyushin il-96 il-96-400
pound sterling the euro
richard stallman founding gnu