- A New Basal Animal
- The comb jelly Mnemiopsis leidyiBRUNO VELLUTINISponges have been generally considered our most ancient animal relatives. But that title may actually belong to members of the anatomically more complex phylum Ctenophora, or comb jellies, according ...
- Holy Crab! Fearless Australian Poses With Massive Coconut Crab
- An Australian man fearlessly posed with one of the massive critters, going so far as to raise it up in the air, after stumbling upon a cluster of them on Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean late last month.
- New luminous creatures found in the Red Sea
- Fluorescent proteins are widespread among the corals Anthozoa and hydroid jellyfishes, and also were found in some lancelets (Cephalochordata) and combjellies (Ctenophora).The scientist Osama Shimomura was the first who isolated the famous green ...
- The Ocean's Chaotic Beauty Captured In 15 Award-Winning Photos
- In case you needed further proof that the ocean is a bizarre, magnificent and totally alien world, the Underwater Photography Guide has announced the winners of its 2015 Ocean Art Underwater Photo Competition. The photo submissions, which come from ...
Ctenophora is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ctenophora books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
gram staining mechanism
brethren of the common life
dream interpretation falling
alla pugacheva personal history
ted dibiase quotes