A selection of articles related to cthonian.
Original articles from our library related to the Cthonian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cthonian.
- (the Hateful. derived from a root meaning "Icy cold") A cthonian river spirit, tutelary to the underground River Styx, the touch of whose waters brought unconciousness (permanent in mortals, temporary to the Gods)....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Cthonian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cthonian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- T h e O u t e r G o d s
- Cthonian pantheon, Abhoth may even be a reinterpretation of the demon lord Juibilex.
- T h e G r e a t O l d O n e s
- the Cthonian pantheon for D&D3e by M Jason Parent (firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Switching creatureS.
- The Great Race, Cthonians and Mi-Go can, in different ways, take a human's mind out of cthulhu want to enslave humanity; both cthonians and.
- Tide of Serpents
- attack modifier by 1 for each Star Spawn and Cthonian on the board, increase it by 2 for each Star Spawn and Cthonian still held as a. Monster Trophy.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Chthonian (Cthulhu Mythos) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In City of Fallen Angels, Cthonian is mentioned as being a demon language.
- Cthonians - The Fairfield Project
- Cthonians are subterranean creatures that have been described as giant worms, or earth-bound squid.
- Cthonian Stars Review | Flames Rising Horror & Dark Fantasy
- May 31, 2011 The premise of Cthonian Stars is really quite simple, we are not alone in the universe.
- Cthonian - Morbid Tendencies
- Tentacles are involved. Bad things happen. Here is an example of a tentacles-in- the-middle type Cthonian Critter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.