Cuisine Of Mauritania
- Note: This article is organized by continent, and there may be some link overlap due to varying conventions and models of continental definition.
- Mauritanian Cuisine
- Local cuisine, based on lamb, goat and rice can be sampled throughout the country. Mauritanian food includes mechoui.
- The Case for indigenous West African food culture; BREDA series
- the Gambia, as well as the Mandingoes of Southern. Mauritania. These are the major truely indigenous food crops of the West African subregion.
- Irrigated rice farmers in the Senegal River Valley now have a wider
- in Mauritania employs about 65% of the labor force and accounts for approximately 25% of GDP.
- Category:Cuisine of Mauritania - Wikimedia Commons
- May 29, 2007 Media in category "Cuisine of Mauritania". The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total. CouscousDromadaire (2).
- African cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- African cuisine is a generalized term collectively referring to the cuisines of Africa. .
- Flavors of Mauritania, cuisine and recipes from The Worldwide
- Flavors of Mauritania, cuisine and recipes from The Worldwide Gourmet, for food lovers.
- Mauritania Food and Dining | iExplore
- Mauritania Food and Dining. Browse the Mauritania Photo Gallery.
- Mauritania: essential information | Travel | guardian.co.uk
- Oct 23, 2006 Southern Mauritanian food is similar to Senegalese cuisine with a greater variety of vegetables and spices.
Cuisine Of Mauritania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cuisine Of Mauritania books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.