A selection of articles related to cultural creatives.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Creatives. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Creatives.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Cultural Creatives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Creatives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Playbook on the Politics of Better Streets
- Streets are where life and history happen, and that places transportation at the cultural, social, and political center of cities.
- Weekend Planner: 20 Things To Do In Los Angeles
- Jonathan Banks and Bob Odenkirk are scheduled to be at the PaleyFest on Saturday with other cast and creatives of 'Better Call Saul.' (Photo ... ArtNight Pasadena takes place on Friday from 6-10 pm at 18 cultural institutions throughout the city.
- Digital Good Times
- The show's hosts want to hip their listeners to the vast opportunities available in the digital economy while bridging the gap between the city's emerging tech scene and Atlanta's hip-hop-based creatives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cultural Creatives Topics
Related searchesunited citizens party
the guinness book of world records
american jews science and academia