A selection of articles related to cultural elements.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Elements. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Elements.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Balancing Deficient Elements
- Analgous to mineral deficency a person lacking the presence of natal Planets in a particular element will also need to establish practical methods in order to balance the element in question. An example of a deficiency would be: Earth 1 Air 4 Fire 3 Water 4...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Cultural Elements is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Elements books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Party themes should not borrow elements of Pacific Islander culture
- This article is written in response to multiple instances of Pacific Islander appropriation from the Greek community.
- Ninth Graders host cultural fair at Lexington High School
- Students were split into groups and were asked to focus on basic facts--language, foods, religion, animals, landforms etc. ...
- Los Angeles Art Scene Comes Into Its Own
- You might not find Los Angeles near the top of a list of global art hotbeds, at least not yet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cultural Elements Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary sailing
bolted joint theory
heracles heracles male lovers
sampling statistics random sampling
janeane garofalo politics