A selection of articles related to cultural feminism.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Feminism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Feminism.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Cultural Feminism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Feminism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CULTURAL FEMINISM AND CRITICS
- Basic points in cultural ecofeminism: 1. Natural feminine qualities.
- FEMINIST THEORY
- Feminist. One who believes in that men and women should be equal politically, economically and socially as defined above. Cultural Feminism.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Cultural feminism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cultural feminism developed from radical feminism.
- Cultural Feminism
- A definition and description of cultural feminism, in the context of women's history.
- Jane Addams on Cultural Feminism
- Addams was, and remains, one of the most articulate and sophisticatedtheorists of cultural feminism.
- What is meant by cultural feminism
- Cultural feminists are usually also radical feminists who believe that women are not only essentially different, but in certain ways more evolved than men.
- cultural feminism (international relations) -- Britannica Online
- cultural feminism (international relations), Aspects of the topic cultural feminism are discussed in the following places at Britannica.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cultural Feminism Topics
Related searchesamplitude modulation high level
focolare movement criticism
brothers grimm modern analysis
narratology setting techniques
serial port conventional notation