A selection of articles related to cultural norms.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Norms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Norms.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Cultural Norms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Norms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Two Cultural Norms that Kill Collaboration
- In many organisations, the answer is 'no.' In these organisations, there are likely to be two 'killer' behaviours taking place. Luckily, managers and HR practitioners can do something about these toxic behavioural norms.
- From my Hide: The conservation of cultural norms
- The Ottawa Student Federation had the classes banned because the student members felt 'uncomfortable' with the fact that 'many cultures from which such things as yoga had been borrowed had experienced oppression, cultural genocide and diasporas due ...
- Fortress group challenges hypersexualized cultural norms
- The group challenges “hypersexualized cultural norms in diverse atmospheres.” Conway presented an action plan to implement preventative measures for all forms of gender-based violence, with a specific focus on sexual assault, sexual exploitation and ...
- Behavioural economics: Corruption corrupts
- But the extent to which corrupt societal norms trickle down to shape people's intrinsic standards of honesty remained unknown, until now.
- JK Rowling under fire for Native American 'cultural appropriation' in new stories
- While millions of fans are hungry for genuine-article morsels from the world of Potter, cultural critics have led a social media campaign against the billionaire Scottish author. “Rowling is completely re-writing these traditions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cultural Norms Topics
Related searchesunix philosophy worse is better
judaism and christianity
audio frequency-shift keying
diocletian economic reforms
oscar wilde the queensberry scandal
peace of westphalia significance
mosque traditional mosques