A selection of articles related to cultural prejudice.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Prejudice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Prejudice.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Cultural Prejudice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Prejudice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- JK Rowling's story of wizarding in North America angers some Native Americans
- "One of the largest fights in the world of representations is to recognize Native peoples and communities and cultures are diverse, complex, and vastly different from one another," Keene wrote on her blog Native Appropriations.
- Austin Improv Show Gets Serious on Social Issues
- Thirty minutes before the curtain, the actors have what co-director Frank Netscher calls “freshman dorm chats” about their experiences with racism, sexism or cultural prejudice. Those stories become fodder for the show's story arcs.
- The Republican Collapse
- And the old guard recognizes Trump for what he is: the biggest threat to their cultural and political hegemony that has come along in quite some time. Trump is harnessing the forces of fear and ...
- Abortion Is A Betrayal To Child And Self
- Abstinence, birth control, and distraction, all are available and without prejudice. There is a loving ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cultural Prejudice Topics
Related searchesbuddhism sacred text
brian jacques biography
lifeguard lifeguard competitions
korea japanese occupation