A selection of articles related to cultural remains.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Remains. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Remains.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Cultural Remains is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Remains books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Music Critic in the Age of the Insta-Release
- The come-and-get-it approach (successfully employed, in the past, by Radiohead, Beyoncé, U2, and others) remains a luxury afforded only to established artists, for whom global celebrity guarantees copious press. But it's a luxury that has been embraced ...
- China enlists Hollywood to spread its culture with blockbusters
- LOS ANGELES — China has a new ally in its campaign to turn itself into a global cultural superpower: Matt Damon. And, behind him, a good chunk of Hollywood as well. Chinese leaders have long sought international cultural influence, aka “soft power,” ...
- $725M program Army 'killed' found alive, growing
- The Human Terrain System remains a program of record, which means it is designated to receive funding for years to come, the official said. Its current budget is about $1.
- After remains found, CRC pastor remembered as advocate for women in ministry
- After remains found, CRC pastor remembered as advocate for women in ministry. Vanderweit.jpg.
- Digging into history: City's archaeologist on the job monitoring projects big
- City leaders overlooked an advisory from the state Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation about the likelihood of cultural remains in the area as well as a recommendation to hire an archaeologist.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.