A selection of articles related to cultural traits.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Traits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Traits.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Cultural Traits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Traits books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Religious and Cultural Traits in HIV/AIDS Epidemics in Sub-Saharan
- Religious and Cultural Traits in HIV/AIDS Epidemics in. Sub-Saharan Africa. Ali- Akbar Velayati MD*, Valerii Bakayev PhD.
- 3 Cultural Traits and Linguistic Trees: Phylogenetic Signal in East
- At the macro-evolutionary scale cultural traits may be transmitted from parent to daughter Cultural traits may also arise as independent adaptations.
- On the Cultural Traits of Chinese Idioms
- On the Cultural Traits of Chinese Idioms. Chu-hsia Wu. Department of Foreign Languages and Literature.
Suggested News Resources
- The race to bag cultural icons
- ''It is normal for countries in the same region to share similar cultural traits,'' she said.
- Fighting the fistula stigma
- Hospitals, on the other hand, are regarded with with faint suspicion - cultural traits that contribute to fistula, explained Damayanti Zahar, an Indonesian obstetrician in the MSF maternity ward.
- I hereby resign as chief executive of Apple: Steve Jobs
- Essentially, he was born to parents with different cultural traits, lived with multi-cultural people including a Hare Krishna temple in Cupertino.
- Culture shock and how to bear it
- You may even find that you prefer certain cultural traits of the new country over your own and adopt these from the new culture. If you have any personal experience or tips to share, please do post a comment and share it with other readers.
- BACON: Could it be … racism?
- Is it possible that blacks prefer to live in their old neighborhoods because they prefer the black cultural traits of their neighbors over the cultural traits of white people? Could blacks prefer to attend predominantly black churches?
Suggested Web Resources
- Culture trait | Define Culture trait at Dictionary.com
- Culture trait definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Rationalamerican: Eight American Cultural Traits
- Today the cultural trait of independence is largely intact, but it does need defense against modern attacks.
- Human Culture: Characteristics of Culture
- Jun 20, 2007 Likewise, they are without any cultural knowledge.
- What is the definition for 'culture traits'
- Answer. Culture traits are the characteristics of a culture. An example would be like...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cultural Traits Topics
Related searchesmanco capac inti legend
werner heisenberg life
four aspects of buddha dharma
trigeminal nerve sensory innervation
john d waihee iii
philippine mythology dwende