A selection of articles related to cultural traits.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural Traits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural Traits.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Cultural Traits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural Traits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ottoman and European Cultural traits in collective exhibition
- Co-organized with the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts and the Cittadellarte-Pistoletto Foundation and curated by Beral Madra and Juan Esteban Sandoval, "Ottomans and Europeans: Pasts and Prospectives" will be exhibited at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts ...
- Smile study points to cultural traits
- World leaders from countries that value excitement pose with bigger smiles than those which value calmness, a study has claimed. From the ebullience of US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and London's mayor, Boris Johnson, to the more ...
- Obama Is Culturally Black Because He Wants to Be
- However, the descendants of African slaves cannot logically be the world's only human group that has no cultural traits other than being misread by other people. There is a such thing as black culture, with traits.
- Promiscuous Personae
- Males who didn't want to have sex with women might, he writes, “experience an advantage over their hetero counterparts if they evoked less competition from dominant males”; of course, they would have to be bisexual to pass their traits on. Mr.
- Rock on!
- The exhibition shows how India and China, right from the pre-historic times, have grown in parallel and shared cultural traits.
Cultural Traits Topics
Related searchesneo-pagan witchcraft
list of forts malta
miser famous misers in fiction