A selection of articles related to cultural.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Cultural is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cultural Control Practices
- Extension Consumer Horticulture Assistant. Effective control of insects, diseases, and weeds should begin before the garden is planted.
- Cultural statistics
- between cultural activities, occupations or goods are included at the end of this pocketbook.
- Cultural Competence
- NASW Standards for. Cultural. Competence in Social Work Practice advance cultural competence within the profession.
Suggested News Resources
- Special Events Celebrate West Chicago's Multi-cultural Roots
- By Rosemary Mackey Today at 2:13 pm West Chicago, Illinois: August 29, 2011 – West Chicago celebrates its multi-cultural roots this fall with two special events.
- The Cultural Implications of Our Book Choices
- By Sarah Seltzer Hurricane Irene forced President Obama and his family to cut their vacation on Martha's Vineyard short, sending them back to Washington a few days earlier than they had planned.
- IBM explores the social, cultural aspects of energy management
- By Heather Clancy | August 29, 2011, 8:26am PDT Summary: Approximately 1000 Iowa households with smart meters will participate in a project that will give the energy information in almost-real-time.
- China Bans Katy Perry, Backstreet Boys to Protect 'Cultural Security'
- Songs by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Beyoncé have been deemed a threat to China's “national cultural security” and must be removed from downloading websites available to Chinese users in two weeks.
- Nivea Campaign Highlights Ad Industry's Cultural Sensitivity Problem
- The advertising industry still has not embraced racial and cultural diversity by hiring enough qualified African-Americans and other people of color. Historically, it has been difficult for minorities to break into advertising and succeed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cultural | Define Cultural at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- cultural - definition of cultural by the Free Online Dictionary
- Definition of cultural in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of cultural. Pronunciation of cultural.
- Cultural Survival | Partnering with Indigenous Peoples to Defend
- Defending the human rights and cultural heritage of indigenous people and oppressed ethnic minorities.
- Cultural Tourism DC
- Cultural Tourism DC | Your link to DC's Culture and Heritage! Search.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
history of south africa prehistory
fisher king celtic mythology