A selection of articles related to cultural.
Original articles from our library related to the Cultural. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cultural.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Cultural is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cultural books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Live: 'This is the Kumbh Mela of culture'
- Art of Living's trouble-ridden World Cultural Festival is being held to celebrate the foundation's 35 years in service. Nearly 36,000 artistes from around the world will perform on what is possibly the world's largest stage.
- Cultural goods remain economic driver in digital age – UNESCO report
- 10 March 2016 – A United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) report launched today finds that the trade in cultural goods doubled from 2004 to 2013 despite a global recession and a massive shift among consumers of movies ...
- Mayor: Arts complex overhaul could "change our city's cultural life"
- Recommendation 31: roof top expansion. The Next Stage: A Vision Plan for Denver's Performing Arts Complex. DPAC will be an enlivened, vibrant, thriving, public regional center of cultural activity in the heart of downtown.
- NYC culture groups launch campaign to push $40M budget boost
- The city's cultural groups are launching a campaign to push City Hall to up their budget by $40 million this year. Museums, zoos, dance troupes and botanical gardens are looking for the boost to the Department of Cultural Affairs, whose budget was $166 ...
- Italian artist redefines cultural landscape of Bolzano
- But one of Italy's most acclaimed artists, Francesco Vezzoli, is helping to reshape the cultural landscape of this historic town where German is spoken more often than Italian.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
linux documentation project
neon sign history
dream dictionary argument