A selection of articles related to culture dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Culture Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Culture Dictionary.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Culture Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Culture Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 16 Best Workplaces in Florida
- As part of his legacy, everyone gets the “Little IKEA dictionary,” not to explain product names like Smörboll and Figgjo, but to remind them of values like humbleness, willpower, simplicity, and togetherness and enthusiasm.
- Iowa exudes a decency that even politics can't undo
- “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work.” “The man on top of the mountain didn't .... Like bush piloting in Alaska, Iowa has its own aviation culture that makes these weekend get-togethers a popular tradition.
- Punktastic: Fashion, Films, Figures, What-have-you, Steampunk Thrives
- (L) “Imperial Airship” by Hong Kong-born James Ng as part of his “Imperial Steam and Light” Chinese steampunk series. (R) 29-year-old Russian metal sculptor Igor Verniy with one of his creations. (Photo : www.
- Striking the golden mean
- For instance, Sir Monier Williams who studied, documented and taught Asian languages, wrote “An Elementary Grammar of the Sanskrit Language” (1846), compiled a Sanskrit-English dictionary (1899), A.B. Kieth wrote “The Sanskrit Drama” (1923).
- 'Selfie' or 'auto-foto'? Spanish-language event in Puerto Rico will decide
- "Spanish has stopped being a marginalized language of immigrants and has integrated itself as a social language and one of culture in American society," he said. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.