Culture Of Fear Case Studies
A selection of articles related to culture of fear case studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Culture Of Fear Case Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Culture Of Fear Case Studies.
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Culture Of Fear Case Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Culture Of Fear Case Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Art and loneliness
- Ms Laing builds a case for loneliness as particularly pernicious, citing studies to show it can be harmful to physical health and difficult to overcome: “the damaged individual and the healthy society work in concert to maintain separation.
- Bones found under pub could upend theories about the Irish
- "With the genetic evidence, the old model is completely shot," John Koch, a linguist at the Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies at the University of Wales.
- A Village School in Seoul
- He rushes back to confer with students about their studies and personal concerns, and gives them his insights into the mysteries of human experience. Many schools have some sort of ...
- This Year's Biggest Superhero Movies Are All About America's Descent into Fascism
- at a pair of new studies that found that many Americans have authoritarian tendencies. ... I think this is supposed to be Batman projecting his own fears onto Superman—so of course, he imagines Superman becoming a Nazi leader.
- Nuclear Disasters: Fukushima, A Much Greater Event Has Already Taken Place
- At Ashio, Tanaka fought the re-engineering of the watershed by building different relations to the river in the doomed village of Yanaka, a politics he called Yanaka Studies (Yanakagaku). ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.