Culture Other Contemporary Cultures
A selection of articles related to culture other contemporary cultures.
Original articles from our library related to the Culture Other Contemporary Cultures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Culture Other Contemporary Cultures.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Culture Other Contemporary Cultures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Culture Other Contemporary Cultures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Being European: what does it mean?
- So many of the definitive statements of what it means to be British, or indeed English – we'll set the Scots to one side, and the Irish, too, of course – come to rest on the distant, highly patrolled shore of cultural exceptionalism.
- Mozart in Spanglish? A Vibrant, Multiethnic Reboot in 'Figaro (90210)'
- Later another character sings, "When I hired you, I had no idea you were illegal!" Welcome to Figaro! (90210), a 21st adaptation of Mozart's ...
- What J.K. Rowling's New Story Can Teach Us About Cultural Appropriation
- “But we're not magical creatures, we're contemporary peoples who are still here, and still practice our spiritual traditions, traditions that are not akin to a completely imaginary wizarding world.
Culture Other Contemporary Cultures Topics
Related searchesblair t longley
oil refinery history
erich fromms view of human love
canadian shield geology