A selection of articles related to culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Free Culture
- This PDF version of Free Culture is licensed under a Creative .
- A Culture of Evidence:
- Listening. Learning. Leading.
- THE IMPACT OF CULTURE ON CREATIVITY
- Culture is the general expression of humanity, the expression of its creativity.
- Deaf Culture
- American Deaf culture is a unique linguistic minority that uses American Sign The American Deaf culture has labels for identifying its members.
Suggested News Resources
- Culture Club: Beyoncé's baby surely 'Destiny's Child'
- CHRIS PIZZELLO / AP Singer Beyoncé Knowles shows off her baby bump on the red carpet Sunday at the MTV Video Music Awards.
- Freeman: Suh's nastiness changes Lions culture
- It's official: Ndamukong Suh is a dirty player. There is too much evidence to deny it at this point.
- United CEO Smisek attempts a culture transplant
- Since merging his Houston-based Continental Airlines with Chicago-based United in a $3.2-billion deal that formed the world's largest airline, Mr. Smisek has been working to instill Continental's culture in United's workforce.
- Daly City teen learns about Jewish culture on trip to Israel
- The program aims to help Jewish youth learn about the traditional values of their culture and develop leadership skills. "Some of us said you have to be aggressive and loud to be a leader, and some said they had stayed in the back and helped.
- MJ: Commodified Soul, Popularized Music and Revolutionized Black Culture
- Jackson's ability to communicate the souls of black folk through his music, with Jackson 5 and later, upped the ante for how Black culture was consumed around the world. When I think of Michael, I think of Black people's greatest asset: soul.
Suggested Web Resources
- Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Culture (Latin: cultura, lit. "cultivation") is a term that has many different related meanings.
- Culture | Define Culture at Dictionary.com
- What is the definition of culture? What is the definition of pop culture? Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Culture - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the act of developing the intellectual and moral faculties especially by education. 3. : expert care and training <beauty culture>.
- Human Culture: What is Culture?
- May 26, 2006 Culture is a powerful human tool for survival, but it is a fragile phenomenon.
- Culture: the word on cheese
- Culture: the word on cheese is the premier cheese magazine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
medici art and architecture
battle of longewala battle plan
inca empire religion
aim-7 sparrowrim-7 sea sparrow