A selection of articles related to culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 4 Signs You Have A Toxic Company Culture
- When I took my first job leading a large team, I was sure I knew how to spot a toxic culture. And I was sure that I didn't have it in my team. I was wrong.
- Japanese art in Bhubaneswar: Blend of commerce and culture
- HYDERABAD: Celebrating culture and commerce on the canvas, a fortnight-long Japanese art exhibition has been mounted at the Lalit Kala Akademi's Regional Centre in Bhubaneswar. New Delhi based Japan Foundation, the overseas cultural wing of ...
- Gambia: Culture Promoter in Sweden Renews Commitment
- Sulayman Ceesay, alias Teyakeresato, one of the leading Gambian culture promoters in Sweden has reaffirmed his commitment to propel Gambian culture in the upper echelons of Europe. Known for his groundbreaking initiative for introducing the Mandinka ...
- ISU prof.: American and Irish St. Patrick's celebrations value culture
- Experiencing both sides of the celebrations is a good thing in his opinion. "You can see the American fanfare is based on a true appreciation for Irish culture and for Irish heritage," Stover said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyang di-pertuan agong roles
chevrolet corvair history
oxy-fuel welding and cutting setting up the equipment
nile crocodile classification
cadillac v8 engine 390
rule against perpetuities statutory modification